Hi Guys,

I need to implement a SIEM solution on Linux. I have a free product
that normalises data from multiple sources into a common format, but
it does not recognise "bad behaviour" and its incumbent on me to
programme it into the system.

For instance, it does not identify what :
- an invalid logon event looks like on a Linux system or what an
invalid logon event looks like on an SSH or FTP server.

Is there a website that I can use to get this information ? It will
help me alot in provisioning this system.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1