From: ajay ramani <ajayramani80@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 00:10:56
To: <security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: port scanner query

Dear All,

I need to perform PT for 100 of servers. I would like to use port
scanner that can store it results in database.
I would appreciate if anyone can provide information about good port
scanner that meets the requirement. Also note PT would be performed
via VPN connection and guess tool like Unicornscan would create some
problem. thanks

Regards,
Ajay Ramani

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: Police ordered to delete records
    ... no objections or qualms whatsoever about walking through such a scanner. ... But in any case, very few people like being treated like a suspect, ... I take it then that you refuse to enter any store that has electronic ... How's about when you take a library book out? ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Police ordered to delete records
    ... But in any case, very few people like being treated like a suspect, ... I take it then that you refuse to enter any store that has electronic ... people who deliberately boycott stores with detector panels at their ... station that doesn't have a scanner, which is the silly thing about it. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Police ordered to delete records
    ... But in any case, very few people like being treated like a suspect, ... I take it then that you refuse to enter any store that has electronic ... people who deliberately boycott stores with detector panels at their ... station that doesn't have a scanner, which is the silly thing about it. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: application for an employment
    ... If the store does not want to ... so the public/private context is completely different. ... just like doing a port scan and querying what service is running on ... In my previous analogy, it would be like you getting upset as the ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Remote access setup
    ... I got one central PC running jaunty that store everything i have ... My solution was to install and use ssh. ... Once this is done set your router to forward to this new port to your IP addy. ... Places->Connect to Server. ...
    (Ubuntu)