PenTest Magazine - try us for free!

Hi everyone!

I'd like to invite you to check out PenTest Magazine for free.

Each week around 20 pages of content to be downloaded for free!

Visit us at: http://pentestmag.com/

Warm regards,

--
Maciej Kozuszek
PenTest Magazine Managing Editor

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1