From: phillip@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:phillip@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 13:52
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Detect Network Sniffing

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this guide we
examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We
look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers
can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server.
Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure
efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727
d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • RE: Network Segregation to prevent spread of malware
    ... Subject: AW: Network Segregation to prevent spread of malware ... install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this guide we ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: adding another defence layer against viruses/worms
    ... I believe your looking for a Heuristic IPS, ... I like the solutions ob Boaz, especially network segregation. ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Network Monitoring Software
    ... It s perfect for network analysis. ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Network Monitoring Software
    ... It s perfect for network analysis. ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Tool to find rouge wireless access points?
    ... There's always the chance that an attacker can spoof either the BSSID or any other info that identifies the AP on the network. ... Wired detection of rogue APs has two possible downsides. ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)