[Announcement] ClubHack Magazine - Call for Articles

Hello All,

And ClubHack Mag is seeking submissions for next issue, Issue22-November 2011.
Seeking articles on following topics:-
+ Forensics and Anti-Forensics
+ Mobile, Telecom Hacking and Security

ClubHack Magazine has as different sections:

1.Tech Gyan - Main article of the magazine. Covers various technical aspects in security, latest hacking trends and techniques.
2. Tool Gyan - Covers various hacking and security tools.
3. Mom's Guide - Dedicated to common man. Covers basics and fundamentals.
4. Legal Gyan - IT Law with respect to hacking explained in simple language.
5. Matriux Vibhag - Articles on Matriux Security Distro.

*You too can design and submit poster for the magazine!

Few guidelines :
1) Keep the language as easy as possible. Screen shots will be of help.
2) Along with article send us your photograph and small intro.
3) Submissions due date - 28th of this month

Send in your articles to abhijeet@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Abhijeet Patil,
Co-Founder, CHMag
http://clubhack.com
Cell: +91-9923800379

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1