Re: financial loss estimates?

Hello Fire0088,

Personaly i consider this task being dificult up to impossible. Why?
Because companies does not like to list/share such kind of impacts as it
would lead to increase the financial damage.
I use to consider 2 factors when i talk about impacts you named
bellow:
- the financial impact of the incident itself (costs for change bank
accounts, exchange credit cards, inform employees, etc)
- the financial impact caused to the image of the company

The first one is calculable while the 2nd one ist not, having a good
PR could save you but depending on the propagation it could be
critical for your company.

--
Best regards,
Adam Pal