Re: Automatic remediatio​n using Nexpose

Nexpose is a vulnerability assessment tool, it does work hand-in-hand
with Metasploit for pen-testing verification of the vulnerablity, but
there is no automatic remediation tool to use with that. The closest
thing to that would be NAC with a remediation VLAN, but that is for
clients, not servers that you would normally be talking about with
Nexpose/Metasploit and VAs in general.

When it gets right down to it, sometimes you just have to get your
hands dirty and start banging away at a keyboard. At least Rapid7 has
done a lot of the work for you by eliminating false-positives, which
is the #1 problem/headache/time-waster with VAs.

Curt Purdy CISSP GSNA GSEC MCSE+I CCNA
infosysec@xxxxxxxxx
purdy@xxxxxxxxxx