Re: Penetration Testing Software

Metasploit Pro or Core Impact...

-----Original Message----- From: Dimitrios Hilton
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 8:45 AM
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Penetration Testing Software

Does anyone have a recommendation for a low cost Penetration Testing Software that can produce nice client reports

Dimitrios Hilton
President & Senior Consultant
The IT Guy, Ltd.
413 Wacouta Street, Suite 350
St. Paul, MN 55101
(Cell) 651-226-6112
(Dispatch) 651-298-0037
(FAX) 651-917-9239
dhilton@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.theitguy.us

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • RE: Securing fiche - Limestone Mines
    ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ... SSL certificate. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Network Monitoring Software
    ... I don't see how any of the commercial monitoring products can compete, other than the hardware centric ones from HP/IBM or Micrososft Systen Center Operations Manager (if you run a lot of MS apps like SQL/Exchange you should check it out. ... In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. ... You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Corporate Antivirus Systems
    ... I agree with Jason that console is not the only thing that is to an AV. ... In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. ... You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Penetration Testing Software
    ... there is indeed such a thing as penetration testing software. ... Depending upon the target of your pen testing ... -- Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this ... to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Best firewall applience
    ... Try looking at ncix.com or newegg.com for commodity hardware. ... In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. ... You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. ...
    (Security-Basics)