Process hiding in 2.6 linux kernel

Hello all!
i was wondering if there is any article concering the process hiding in the 2.6 linux kernel.
until now i just found useless stuff!

im really interested in this, many thanks for your help!

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: ownership/permissions of cpio initrd
    ... not here on Fedora. ... LKML is distro neutral. ... That useless line aside, the linux kernel build process supports ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Security flaws force Linux kernel upgrade
    ... >flawsOpen-source developers released a new version of the Linux kernel Monday in ... it would be so out of date as to be useless ... Quote from the press release ... release the code so quickly," Tosatti said. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)