15 incredibly useful (and free) Microsoft tools for IT pros

15 incredibly useful (and free) Microsoft tools for IT pros
We've dug through the jungle that is Microsoft Downloads and found 15 of the best free tools you've probably never heard of.

http://www.networkworld.com/slideshows/2011/071911-microsoft-tools.html

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1