From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of dysprosphor@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 10:10 PM
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Looking for PCI DSS ASV in LA area

Hi List,

My company is looking for a PCI DSS ASV in the LA area. Would like to hear
some of your recommendations/past experiences with ASVs.

Thanks!

Kok Pin

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL
certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how
your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web
server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you
ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727
d1