From: bjesmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bjesmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 12:31
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: MAC Spoofing Prevention in Wireless

The concept is fairly straight forward. The AP looks to see if there are 2
MACs of the same on the network and disallows the second one on the network.
Not having worked with the Aruba yet, i would try a deauth attack against
the mac you are going to spoof and then try to get on. If you can deauth
that client and get on before it, you might be able to get in.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this guide we
examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We
look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers
can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server.
Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure
efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727
d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • RE: Tool to find rouge wireless access points?
    ... and an Ethernet ASIC from another, and retains the MAC addresses supplied by ... If you are detecting any AP that is going to connect to your network, ... install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this guide we ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • TidBITS#794/29-Aug-05
    ... This week's issue brings a potpourri of Mac news, ... Mark Anbinder looks briefly at Google Talk, ... Adding Tiger's AirPort Preferred Network List ...
    (comp.sys.mac.digest)
  • Re: Password Managers
    ... Subject: Password Managers ... I'm looking for a Password Manager that will work across Mac OSX, ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: IP addresses of devices on local network?
    ... But it turns out that the printer shows up in Bonjour Browser in various ... and even the Airport Express box has a Bonjour-advertised ... If any other devices connected to the physical network ... over Airport or Ethernet (recent Mac models). ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Re: All I have is the MAC address which are on our LAN so no routers are involved.
    ... addresses and then check the arp cache with "arp -a". ... an IP on MAC How to use TCP/IP without installing a NIC. ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on = ... Anyway now I have the list of machines with MAC and IP, ...