Re: How to monitor a hosted web server

You can check third party services such as: http://www.hyperspin.com/en/

They are pretty good

Take care

Clement

Clement Dupuis, CD
Chief Learning Officer (CLO) and Security Evangelist

SecureNinja
An Insyte Company

Phone : +1 407 479 3903
Mobile: +1 407 433 6444
Fax: +1 407 264 8396

Skype: clementdupuis

Email: clement@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web: www.secureninja.com

901 N. Pitt Street, Suite 105
Alexandria, VA  22314

In Cyberspace:
Clement Dupuis, CD
President/Founder/Chief Security Evangelist
The CCCure Family of Portals
Maintainer of :
The CCCure Family of Portals
http://www.cccure.org

The Professional Security Testers Warehouse
http://www.professionalsecuritytesters.org

Knowledge sharing and giving back to the community

  Call me to get the best CISSP, Security+, or other Security related training  <<