Re: How to monitor a hosted web server

On 7/11/2011 11:47 AM, aaron.beauregard@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Second, the checks can also look for specific text on a page.
Thanks Aaron,
I registered for a free account and received the alerts when the webserver is down and when it came back!
However I can't find the section where I can specify a certain text on a page... maybe because I am using the free version that monitors just one server? but that's exactly what I need monitor just one server, I have no problem with upgrade if I can have that feature would be perfect...

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: Beta Avalanche VNC client 0.10 available
    ... Useful having stuff like "fit to window" etc. in the scaling options too. ... I'd like a full screen option, a bit like RDPClient, but I prefer sticking with VNC. ... RDP requires you to log in, hanging up the existing session on the XP box in question, and most critically doesn't support two monitors on the PC. ... RealVNC as a server leads to broken redraws - most of the screen is black; various squares redraw, ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Re: Multiple Monitors with Remote Access
    ... If you have dual monitors attached to your SBS 2003 Server and you remote into it the dual monitors are of zero consequence as you don't see those montiors ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • Re: X arch
    ... Most of the X server runs in user space (unless you're using ... > DRI or the evil nVidia binary-only kernel modules.) ... >> And how everything fits together ... I have been successful in using dual monitors the nvidia ...
    (comp.os.linux.x)
  • Re: Archiving & Labeling Photo CDs
    ... archive your files forever on their server. ... To set up a free account go to dvoris.myphotomax.com. ... Together or to separate discs? ... How do you label your CDs? ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Sluggish Multi Monitor performance using Terminal Server
    ... Since upgrading to dual monitors the remote session response ... windows. ... It made a minor improvement however it is still sluggish. ... We were thinking of upgrading to Server 2008 R2. ...