For firewalls, what`s best? Load-Sharing or High-Availability?

I`m working with a customer that uses Checkpoint Firewalls and he wants to know what`s the best for their environment, is it Load-Sharing or High-Availability ?

Actually, they have 3 cluster of HA firewalls that are one on Internet, another for Users and another one for the DMZ. Is it a good topology ?

What do you think buddies?

Thanks!

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1