Re: Baltimore Area Security Group

http://www.issa-balt.org/ is one I am planning to join myself. Pretty
much its the Baltimore chapter of Information System Security Assoc.

-@TechJLS3

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 9:32 PM, <jeffbgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does anyone know of a security group local to Baltimore or Maryland?

Thanks,
Jeff

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1