Re: Baltimore Area Security Group

http://www.issa-balt.org/ is one I am planning to join myself. Pretty
much its the Baltimore chapter of Information System Security Assoc.

-@TechJLS3

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 9:32 PM, <jeffbgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does anyone know of a security group local to Baltimore or Maryland?

Thanks,
Jeff

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • RE: adding another defence layer against viruses/worms
    ... Internal auditor - Information security ... which heuristic IPS would you suggest for this task? ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Healthcare Standards and Regulations
    ... Cisco Healthcare Security Perspectives: Protect Your Patients, ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: RE: web browsing in production environment - a journey through comfort and security
    ... I would hold yourself to keep group policies on for one good reason. ... could we rely our security on such proxy servers instead ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: response header fields
    ... suppressing Apache headers informations could be done by ... Can you tell me what response headers do I need to suppress in order to improve security? ... You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: What are the costs of an ISMS?
    ... Also consider what your security baselines and metrics would be. ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this guide ... we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. ...
    (Security-Basics)