Re: Port & Executable Monitoring & Logging

That's just the thing, the pattern we are seeing doesn't match Kerberos authentication. On top of that there shouldn't be any authentication handshake between a file server and a workstation. I also do not expect the request to be generated from the server outbound towards the workstation, but rather the other way around.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1