Re: New X-Brightmail-Tracker header?

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 6:39 PM, MaddHatter
<maddhatt+securitybasics@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Since June 10th, emails to this list have all contained what appears to
be a new X-Brightmail-Tracker header. Anyone know what that is, and why
it's been added recently?

From a quick Google - the header (value) contains a BASE64 encoded
verdict from a Brightmail anti-spam appliance.

Dont know how long ago this feature was added, perhaps someone else can comment.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1