[Announcement] ClubHACK Magazine Issue 17-June 2011 released

Hello All,
Here we are again with the latest issue of ClubHack Magazine. This time also the issue is dedicated to Wireless Security.

ClubHack Magazine: http://chmag.in

Direct Download: http://chmag.in/issue/jun2011.pdf

Articles in the magainze:-

Tech Gyan - Pentesting your own Wireless Network
Tool Gyan - Wi-Fi tools
Mom's Guide - Wireless Security - Best Practices
Legal Gyan - Copyrights and cyber space
Matriux Vibhag - Forensics with Matriux Part - 2
Poster of the month - Can you cage a Wi-Fi signanl ?

Hope you'll enjoy the magazine.
Feedbacks, suggestions, comments are as always welcomed. Do not hesitate!

Thanks,
Abhijeet Patil
ClubHack Magazine
URLs: http://chmag.in, http://clubhack.com
http://csoindia.org/, http://clubhack.tv

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1