Re: RE: Any tool for data mining at internet by detecting data leakage?

There are services that do what you are asking. The largest I know of is LexusNexus. They can do it across medium as well as keywords, clauses/phrases or even as granular as hashes.

I agree with David, setting up Google/Yahoo/Bing Alerts into RSS feeds might be a low cost version.

Good luck. Keep us posted on your progress.

--Glen Victor,

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1