Re: Process Stalkers

On 2011-05-30 vejey karthick gandier wrote:
I am looking for good Process Stalkers in Windows 7 which could hook
to WinDBG and monitor the process for crashes and logs it.
Please let me know if you know anything apart from Windows
application verifier.

Try DebugDiag.

<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=28bd5941-c458-46f1-b24d-f60151d875a3>
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=4a2fbd0d-0635-440c-a08b-ed81bdbb5960>

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
--
"All vulnerabilities deserve a public fear period prior to patches
becoming available."

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1