Re: Process Stalkers

On 2011-05-30 vejey karthick gandier wrote:
I am looking for good Process Stalkers in Windows 7 which could hook
to WinDBG and monitor the process for crashes and logs it.
Please let me know if you know anything apart from Windows
application verifier.

Try DebugDiag.

<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=28bd5941-c458-46f1-b24d-f60151d875a3>
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=4a2fbd0d-0635-440c-a08b-ed81bdbb5960>

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
--
"All vulnerabilities deserve a public fear period prior to patches
becoming available."

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: Yet another crash!
    ... When I reboot what happens is this; ... the green monitor light comes on as though it is about to leap into life. ... couple of crashes when trying to download a Photoshop 'action'. ... Now the green power button and the red hard drive button are on, ...
  • Re: BSOD atleast ones every day
    ... Code Parameter 2 which can be interpreted by windbg using an extension file. ... without any BSOD for most of the time but I still got BSOD once every 24 ... The computer still crashes although more randomly then before, ... possible .I will also attach the dmb file and a systems report by Sandra ...
  • Re: Weirdness
    ... Anything I can look for in the logs? ... This may be related or not, but when I got a new Mac mini with 10.8 I ... had problems at first waking the screen from sleep in the morning. ... if I disconnected then reconnected the monitor that would work. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: PLEASE HELP - USENET/Proxy Security Question
    ... I spent hours reviewing the logs and it appears ... I know there is a higher tier of administrators off-site that monitor ... > then they will determine where you are connecting to. ... > you are connecting to a third-party news server, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: XP crashes that do not show in event log
    ... the machine continuously until it either crashes or passes the probable time ... system logs. ... The motherboard is the second and the memory stick is ... The most common cause of crashes with nothing in the ...