Process Stalkers

Hi All,

I am looking for good Process Stalkers in Windows 7 which could hook to WinDBG and monitor the process for crashes and logs it.
Please let me know if you know anything apart from Windows application verifier.

Cheers,
Vejey

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: been hit by hacker, servudaemon installed
    ... >Every single one of the web servers and internet server ... >Windows, Apache, you name it. ... >commands they entered in your IIS server logs. ...
  • Re: been hit by hacker, servudaemon installed
    ... Every single one of the web servers and internet server operating systems ... Windows, Apache, you name it. ... commands they entered in your IIS server logs. ...
  • Re: Winvnc hack! [25 KB]
    ... came in from a service such as IIS that logs IP address. ... Check your IIS ... Some firewall software such as ... You can also use the NETSTAT -A command that comes with Windows to look at ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Storing passwords
    ... passwords themselves are generally not stored in plaintext unless you have ... called SAM [unless the computer is joined to a Windows 2000 Active Directory ... before a firewall and antivirus have been installed]. ... not discovered until after an intrusion, when the logs ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Will Old XP Applications Run on Windows7?
    ... nothing but crashes if you rush it a bit. ... Programs can crash due to hardware issues to. ... There are versions for Windows and Linux. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)