From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Kenneth Gonzalez
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 11:06 PM
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: The art of Service - Cloud Computing Certification

Hi, I want to take a certification exam about Cloud Computing, I hear about
The Art Service certification called Cloud Computing Foundation
Certification. I want to know if some of you hear about this company and
this certification... Is this certification good enough for cloud computing
basis?? They are other certification about cloud computing??
Thanks...

--
Kenneth

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • The art of Service - Cloud Computing Certification
    ... Hi, I want to take a certification exam about Cloud Computing, I hear ... about The Art Service certification called Cloud Computing Foundation ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Breaking News - James Nichols Japanese Relative Located
    ... certified as a survivor of both atomic bombings by the United States, ... Art Night" special art event at Roppongi Hills in Tokyo on ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • ITIL Foundation V3 Training in Pune on 25,26th Aug
    ... ITIL training is scheduled on 25th & 26th August in Pune. ... Foundation & Manager Training & conducting Certification Exam. ... In these 2 days participant will learn all the basic concepts ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • ITIL Training & Certification in India
    ... ITIL V3 Foundation Training & Certification, ... ITIL Service Manager's Training || ITIL Service Management Training & ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: ITIL Mainframe Terminology
    ... I, too, got certified at the foundation level. ... Subject: ITIL Mainframe Terminology ... You are correct in what ITIL stands for. ... was required to go through training and passed my certification for the ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)