RE: E-Commerce Compliance Requirements

PCI-DSS
https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/security_standards/index.php

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of dysprosphor@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 8:56 PM
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: E-Commerce Compliance Requirements

Hi guys,

I've got a question, the company I work at deals with a high-volume of
e-commerce transactions for both mobile and web platforms, could you
pinpoint some of the regulatory standards I should be looking at?

Thanks in advance!

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this guide we
examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We
look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers
can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server.
Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure
efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727
d1