Re: A reporting and analysis solution for MS Exchange

On 2011-05-05 johnrockfellerz@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
The tool offers Exchanger server traffic analysis, mailbox size,
public folder size, & other important reports. It is also an important
security tool as it points out inactive mailboxes and offers Mailbox &
Public folder content reports!

This is ridiculous. If you want to advertise a tool, at least state its
name if you're not posting an URL anyway.

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
--
"All vulnerabilities deserve a public fear period prior to patches
becoming available."

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • A reporting and analysis solution for MS Exchange
    ... It is also an important security tool as it points out inactive mailboxes and offers Mailbox & Public folder content reports! ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Automating Document Uploading
    ... > reports to specified people. ... We are moving to Sharepoint Portal as our ... You can create a public folders in Exchange, one for each doclib you want to ... SPPS will go to the public folder and grab up all attachments from the new ...