A tool for an in-depth auditing of Active Directory, Member & File Servers.

ADAudit Plus is a valuable security tool that will help you be compliant with all the IT regulatory acts. With this tool, you can monitor user activity such as logon, file access, etc. A configurable alert system warns you of potential threats.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1