Outlook Web App 2010 - Security and Hardening Steps

Dear List,

I search good hardening and security guides for Microsoft Outlook Web App 2010. The Exchange 2010 Security Guides [1] is nice, but are the other Papers for securing my Outlook Web App Enviroment.

Perhaps there are also good configuration settings for IIS 7.5 (Web Server Footprint, Web site OWA Isolation)

Thank you for your answers.

best regards

[1] http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa996775.aspx

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Using http server on Windows 2003 server
    ... Best regards ... I am planning to set up a web server on this machine, ... Microsoft support did not give a straight answer. ... I should purchase a terminal server call ...
  • RE: New article on SecurityFocus
    ... Regards ... I hear media reports and people saying that there's ... I'm also curious how one could compromise a web server ...
  • RE: Squid Usage Monitor
    ... you can also publish details on the web server. ... Subject: Squid Usage Monitor ... Thanks & Regards, ... To unsubscribe: http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list ...
  • Re: Problems in accessing pages from a local server
    ... >> John L ... I used http:// name> from the client I was accessing. ... I can ping the web server successfully. ... Regards ...
  • Re: Downloading files
    ... store it on my own web server. ... >> How can I download a file and store it on the web server. ... >> forcing a download to a client. ... >>> Regards, ...