RE: web application vulnerability tools list needed

We use McAfee Foundstone for our scanning solution. We also use Retina for
network scanning in other areas of our network.

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Luciano Mazzella
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 05:18
To: Rajesh R; listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: web application vulnerability tools list needed

Try Netsparker from mavituna security.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajesh R <rajeshr1988@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 23:24:40
To: <pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi

As I need to do vulnerability assessment for a web application in my
project .Please
let me know the tools which are available to find out vulnerability in a web
application.

for both platforms windows and unix/linux and also both
opensource/commercial products.

Thanks

Thanks,

Rajesh R

Mobile: +91-9000-581-806

Thanks,

Rajesh R

Mobile: +91-9000-581-806

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL
certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how
your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web
server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you
ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727
d1