Re: product to send confidnetial informatiion to clients

On 2011-02-28 12:39:32, Juan B wrote:
I am looking for a product/application which will manage all the sending of
information to 3 parties working with the bank.

You probably want to spell out what you mean with "sending of
information". What is being sent? Are you trying to protect
documents, or are you trying to protect a connection? How is it
being sent? If the application is email then you want to look
into s/mine, or gpg/pgp. There are services like Hushmail that
claim to be secure <http://www.hushmail.com/>. If a shared
folder is more like it then maybe Dropbox would be of interest
<https://www.dropbox.com/help/27>. If the sender is an
application and you want a secure connection then https or vpn
would be appropriate.

/Allan
--
Allan Wind
Life Integrity, LLC

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • RE: HOW TO PREVENT FHISHING ATTACKS
    ... HOW TO PREVENT FHISHING ATTACKS ... I am preparing a set of recommendation for a client of mine which is a bank ... teach there customers how to protect against those attacks (not opening ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: formatting and spellcheck in locked forms
    ... It's the spell check script that I can not get to work in a protected form. ... I copied the macro per the webpage, saved it to my form, but I still can not ... There are some check boxes, combo boxes, and text boxes. ... To do that, click Tools> Protect Document and, in the task pane, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.userforms)
  • Re: Just saw HBP - again!
    ... One's buried in an old house, two given to DEs to protect though one of ... I agree that is when V left the horcrux in the ROR. ... that room when he was going to hogwarts. ... However, my problem wasn't in HG deciding not to use the spell, it was that she ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Ive Got Nothing to Hide and Other Misunderstandings of Privacy
    ... crowd is to ask for copies of all their bank account statements. ... In short safeguards protect me within this context and there is no ... Similarly create a totally secure telephonic system and its just as ... ino place no matter how rigid. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: XP SP2 / OE6 spell check
    ... > Thank you for the advice. ... > those of you in the same boat, the spell checker is under "Office Tools> ... >> Please respond in Newsgroup. ... >> Protect your PC ...