Re: product to send confidnetial informatiion to clients

On 2011-02-28 Juan B wrote:
I am looking for a product/application which will manage all the
sending of information to 3 parties working with the bank.

I dont mean to implement a VPN or ssh. Im looking for a app which will
manage sending information in a secure way.

someone knows about such an application?

GPG and S/MIME were invented for that very purpose.

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
--
"All vulnerabilities deserve a public fear period prior to patches
becoming available."

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: IPSec VPN into XP Pro
    ... This page has more information concerning the XP VPN... ... As far as SSH is concerned, I just think its a whole lot easier for home users like myself to setup ... a few consumer grade routers and the problems encountered getting a PPTP tunnel through them... ... > tunnel and set up secure redirections via command line. ...
  • Re: Id kill them first.
    ... 38 knots dont wait around. ... I would not be handed the life when no one was behind my first ship. ... The bank likes to lend 10 % of the value so if you dont pay they can ... the sea has been calm so we cracked the throddles up past service. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Relationship SSH <-> VPN ??
    ... I'm not sure whether you're most probably referring to *SSL* vs. VPN, ... and not SSH. ... A Virtual Private Network, VPN, is a secure "network" built on top of ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Relationship SSH <-> VPN ??
    ... I'm not sure whether you're most probably referring to *SSL* vs. VPN, ... and not SSH. ... A Virtual Private Network, VPN, is a secure "network" built on top of ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Relationship SSH <-> VPN ??
    ... I'm not sure whether you're most probably referring to *SSL* vs. VPN, ... and not SSH. ... A Virtual Private Network, VPN, is a secure "network" built on top of ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)