SyScan'11 Singapore Call For Paper

dear all

the CFP for SyScan'11 will close on 28th February 2011. please send in
our submission quickly.

all selected speakers for SyScan'11 Singapore will enjoy the following
benefits:

1. $1000 Singapore Dollars reimbursement for air-ticket

2. 3 nights of hotel accommodation at conference hotel

3. Breakfast, lunch and Dinner during conference

4. Networking Party

5. After Conference Party - SHACK@PATTAYA
5a. Free return air-ticket to Pattaya
5b. Free 2 night accommodation at Party Hotel
5c. Loads of alcohol and fun

6. $500 Singapore Dollars honorarium for new presentation

7. $250 Singapore Dollars for submission of presentation material before

8. $250 Singapore Dollars for submission of technical white paper

please refer to SyScan website for more details.
--
Thank you
Thomas Lim

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Call for Papers: 12th International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods (ICFEM 2010 - exten
    ... The deadlines for paper submission have been extended. ... Submissions to the conference must not have been published or be ... Jifeng He (East China Normal University, ... Jin Song Dong (National University of Singapore, ...
    (comp.specification.z)
  • THAILAND NEWS 2Bangkok.com Forum
    ... UK builds first recyclable hotel ... Singapore Maintains Record As World's Busiest Port ... organised by the Singapore Maritime Foundation here tonight. ...
    (soc.culture.thai)
  • Singaporean Behaviour?
    ... We the citizens of Singapore, a first world country with a world class ... Hotel says suite items need to be replaced; ... one-night stay in the hotel's presidential suite, which is about 250 sq m. ... and $685 for the replacement of a damaged pillow case. ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: why not (to) ignore asdeedee for one week
    ... > Hotel Inter-Continental ... > I am sure you do not agree with everything in Singapore, ... the other hand have been constantly slagging Singapore. ... I disagree with the laws about chewing gum but instead of slagging the ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: Hotels brace for even tighter squeeze amid labour crunch
    ... could bus, ferry or fly their tourist in for short visits to Singapore, ... Copthorne Waterfront Hotel general manager Colin Wang told BT. ... combination of higher wages and productivity gains, ... "Multi-skilled employees increase productivity and in turn, ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)