Re: Compromised email account?

First change your password, and that should fix the immediate issue.
Then I would suggest doing AV scans on your system and such and you
should be in the clear then.

-

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 10:14 PM, Jacob Bednarz <n.a.r.z.y@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
After awaking this morning, I found my inbox riddled with failed delivery
notices from my service provider. Wierd thing is I haven't sent emails from
the address in weeks.
Does this mean my inbox has been compromised? If so, is there anything I can
do to reclaim it and maintain it without this issue occuring again?

Jacob.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL
certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how
your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web
server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you
ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1