Re: Compromised email account?

Yes, it's possible that it was compromised. Another possibility is
that someone was spoofing your email address.

Change your password (this should be done regularly anyways) and check
your outbound mail. This isn't a foolproof test, but it may give you
an idea if any of those bounced emails originated from your account.

Tyler