Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information.

Hey guys,

I've been using WinAvi since forever. I usually need to convert a bunch of AVI's to VOB to burn on a DVD which has hardly ever had an issue - until now. I can convert one AVI no issue, but then do the file right from the same download and the audio won't come out. Everything else seems flawless.

I did a little inspecting and the one that works fine lists its details as follows:

Data Rate: 146kbps
Total Bitrate:148kbps
Audio Bitrate: 148kbps

And the other (the one without audio after conversion):

Data Rate: 18kbps
Total Bitrate:146kbps
Audio Bitrate: 128kbps

They are both AVI's and play in WMP easily.

I have installed the latest DivX files, FFDShow pack, K-Lite Pack, and CCCP pack. Still nothing seems to do it. I am using WinAvi 8 and am running Vista SP1 32-Bit.

Any help?

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1