From: Yousef Syed <yousef.syed@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 11:53 AM
To: Security Basics <security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Password Managers
Hi,
I'm looking for a Password Manager that will work across Mac OSX,
Windows (XP/7) and iPhone/iPad.

I've been using Password Safe /Password Gorilla with a shared password
file across the Mac PC; however, since I got my iPhone I really do
need a decent solution that covers all the bases.

Password Safe/Gorilla isn't the prettiest thing; but it gets the job
done. Ideally, I'd like to be able to reuse the same password file
(don't to re-write them all).

Preferably a FREE solution; but I'm happy to pay if it really does
cover all the requirements, well.

Any advice or recommendations would be great.

Thanks,
ys

--
Yousef Syed
CISSP

http://www.linkedin.com/in/musashi

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an
SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your
company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will
find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital
Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for
set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management
of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: Network Monitoring Software
    ... salesperson recommended me to purchase the PacketTrap from QUEST ... out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on ... your Apache web server. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: New FREE security tool!
    ... Certificate on your Apache web server. ... -- Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this ... how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Content Filtering
    ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ... needs an SSL certificate. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: how to find a static IP
    ... use netstat to trigger some arp requests: ... Usually the "Net management port" of SUN servers is 10Mb ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Re : Exploiting MS Access with SQL Injections
    ... Thank you all for the replies with my MS Access problem. ... Exploiting MS Access with SQL Injections ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)