Re: Password Managers

Hi,

You may check KeePass: http://keepass.info/download.html

Best regards,
Krzysztof

W dniu 2010-12-14 17:26, Yousef Syed pisze:
Hi,
I'm looking for a Password Manager that will work across Mac OSX,
Windows (XP/7) and iPhone/iPad.

I've been using Password Safe /Password Gorilla with a shared password
file across the Mac PC; however, since I got my iPhone I really do
need a decent solution that covers all the bases.

Password Safe/Gorilla isn't the prettiest thing; but it gets the job
done. Ideally, I'd like to be able to reuse the same password file
(don't to re-write them all).

Preferably a FREE solution; but I'm happy to pay if it really does
cover all the requirements, well.

Any advice or recommendations would be great.

Thanks,
ys

--
Yousef Syed
CISSP

http://www.linkedin.com/in/musashi

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: Security Toolkit for dummies
    ... Subject: Security Toolkit for dummies ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Password Managers
    ... I'm looking for a Password Manager that will work across Mac OSX, ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Huge hidden process and port in Linux server
    ... I install rootkinhunter, chkrootkit and unhide in my local linux box. ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: New FREE security tool!
    ... Hmm, only a Windows installer, and no actual source code. ... Certificate on your Apache web server. ... -- Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Botnet Servers
    (Security-Basics)