Re: Monitoring high traffic utilization

Hi,

you can try the free or trial version of Paessler PRTG (http://www.paessler.com/prtg/) which can monitor your network and your servers using SNMP or WMI.

++
Vincent

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: Array input into WMI Query
    ... WScript.Echo strComputer ... ' Trap error if cannot connect with WMI. ... Microsoft MVP Scripting and ADSI ... Wscript.Echo strComputer will return all servers in each of the OU's. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Look over this script.....could anything be done better?
    ... will be unable to connect with WMI. ... With this version of the script I have kept that included because the script that enumerates all of the servers has some servers that no longer exist. ... Dim objWMIService, colFixedDrives, objFD ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: WMI failures
    ... The WMI service hangs on a number of Windows 2000 SP4 servers when executing ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.file_system)
  • WMI in ASP fails on 2003 (err 80041003); works fine on 2000
    ... I've searched and seen several threads about problems with using WMI within ... ASP pages. ... Now, all servers are configured to disallow anonymous authentication, and I ... Now, I can make it work by configuring the WMI call to use delegation, like ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.wmi)
  • Re: Error compiling ntevt.mof
    ... Sorry I don't know what could be overwriting your good files. ... WMI recently have had to deal with ms blaster which would corrupt wmi ... Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. ... > problem on several servers and they all have the same ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.wmi)