Re: Gateway OS

I have tested pfSense, Endian and ClearOS thus far. One more
specification has been added to the mix: Balance traffic on two asdl
routers, where the one group personnel has a higher priority.

So now Endian looks like the best option for now.

Felipe, I will look at BRFirewall.

Stephen

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:47 AM, Felipe Martins