Re: Evaluating Two Factor Authentication

Dear Mufambisi,

You can use the following procedure to generate your own:
1) Understand the mechanism of 2-factor authentication
2) Understand the limitations, risks and threat environment of the
2-factor authentication mechanism/s
3) Develop specific cases or an assessment checklist (it can cover
points like technological risks assessment, assessment of
configuration or deployment, load/stress handling capability, etc.)
4) Execute your assessment based on the cases you developed

A generic reference material:

Testing Multiple Factors Authentication (OWASP-AT-009)
http://www2.owasp.org/index.php/Testing_Multiple_Factors_Authentication_(OWASP-AT-009)

Thanks and Regards,

Meenal A. Mukadam