Re: Evaluating Two Factor Authentication

i realise i did not ask my question properly. Im sorry. What i need is
a primer on the two factor authentication inherent risks or the two
factor authentication threat model to the service, processes (user
registration, token issuance etc) and infrastructure (HSM etc). Assume
the two factor is implemented on online banking.