Metrics in Excel

Hi All,
I want to implement and design a Dashboard in Excel for Security IT Metrics.
I would like to know if i can find a Sample in Excel for this propose
For metrics i use http://www.iso27001security.com and NIST guide.

Thanks
Antao Chantre

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: Problem using newly created user function in Excel 2003
    ... contingent on some of the columns A-C of the row being ... Private Sub Worksheet_Change ... Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP ... I had reduced the security setting to Low, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • RE: Template WANTED
    ... first a little about the 'why' of macro security settings. ... Close Excel. ... One of the added options in Excel 2007 is to designate 'trusted locations'. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Problem using newly created user function in Excel 2003
    ... Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP ... Accessing the Visual Basic Editor with Alt-F11; ... Pressing TAB to cause cell A3 to be evaluated; ... Security, before I started this test, and I run under an Administrator ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • RE: Excel 2007 Starts in Ready Mode
    ... Security hang out, and I mean many). ... Optimal package and it's not Vista friendly. ... Vista but maybe not so well with Office 2007....or at least Excel 2007. ... scope or even the ability of this forum to deal with them all: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Automation Excel 2003
    ... If you have run caspol from the 2.0 .net framework folder and you still get the error, then it is not a security error. ... you should have your application and the interop dll's deployed to the network share but developped and debugged locally. ... the button that drives Excel works fine. ...