RE: Vulnerability assessment with remediation tool

Look at Qualys (www.qualys.com) and/or Rapid7 (www.rapid7.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of joshi.komban@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 9:02 AM
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Vulnerability assessment with remediation tool

Anyone has any good suggession on the tools that is availbale in the
market in the areas of Vulnerability assessement + remediation in single
product?

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an
SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company
and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out
how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on
your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your
encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442
f727d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: Vulnerability assessment with remediation tool
    ... Vulnerability assessment with remediation tool ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this guide we ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Vulnerability assessment with remediation tool
    ... Vulnerability assessment with remediation tool ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this guide we ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Vulnerability assessment with remediation tool
    ... Vulnerability assessment with remediation tool ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this guide we ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Vulnerability assessment with remediation tool
    ... Vulnerability assessment with remediation tool ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ... In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this guide ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Network Monitoring Software
    ... I am a big fan of open source monitoring solutions, ... Groundwork open source and Zenoss have open source options as well as ... out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on ... your Apache web server. ...
    (Security-Basics)