Re: tool for autiding folder permissions

How about AccessEnum v1.32

While the flexible security model employed by Windows NT-based systems
allows full control over security and file permissions, managing
permissions so that users have appropriate access to files,
directories and Registry keys can be difficult. There's no built-in
way to quickly view user accesses to a tree of directories or keys.
AccessEnum gives you a full view of your file system and Registry
security settings in seconds, making it the ideal tool for helping you
for security holes and lock down permissions where necessary.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897332.aspx

and ShareEnum v1.6

An aspect of Windows NT/2000/XP network security that's often
overlooked is file shares. A common security flaw occurs when users
define file shares with lax security, allowing unauthorized users to
see sensitive files. There are no built-in tools to list shares
viewable on a network and their security settings, but ShareEnum fills
the void and allows you to lock down file shares in your network.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897442.aspx