Re: External Wireless Card for Cantenna

Check out:
The sites should give you all the information you are looking for to construct a cantenna.
They are the team that did it the first time in the Las Vegas Desert for a competition. Read about this years ago. Have fun, it works.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1