Etherape filtering is not working?

..or is not well configured.
(Almost certain that it is the latter)

I want to monitor just one host in my network.
Computer 1 has Etherape installed, OS=Debian Lenny, IP
Computer 2 is the host I want to monitor, OS=WinXP, IP
The network:
Modem -> router (SweexLW055) -> Hub (3Com 3C16170)
-> Comp. 1
-> Comp. 2

Capture Filter is set as : src net dst net

But still etherape shows the internet-connections from and to computer 1
How is it possible to let etherape [i] only [/i] show the connections from
and to the (comp 2)

Thanks in advance

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Network Monitoring system - need help
    ... monitor, where you can use GetTable to check peers and count time ... for connected peers. ... > i dont have any experience in network programming ... > 2.How long the Host Connected ...
  • monitoring tool for wireless-lan (802.11b)
    ... I would like to monitor these hosts / network. ... AcessPoint on a Linux host. ... This AccessPoint is used to connect the wireless clients to the ...
  • Etherape filtering is not working
    ... Etherape filtering is not working? ... I want to monitor just one host in my network. ...
  • Re: Routing all packets to a specific NIC
    ... here it is - from the Etherape documentation: ... Many small network use hubs to connect computers, ... your switch (essentially copies all traffic to a single port). ...
  • RE: generating a network map
    ... You could use Etherape with a network discovery tool like Nmap. ... but the topology won't be correct I don't think. ...