Security Operations Center

Hello All,
I am working on gathering information to build up a security
operations center for a small enterprise. What should be the
recommendations and the model to follow, start with.

Regards,
Bhatti

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: Hard Sayins and Strong Thoughts . . . . .
    ... recommendations regarding the threat faced by America. ... business of protecting America the Republicans Congress has ignored President ... Real Security Act of 2006: Learning from the Lessons of 9/11 ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • [Full-disclosure] [TZO-17-2009]Trendmicro multiple bypass/evasions
    ... but mitigation recommendations for certain ... Security notification reaction rating: Good ... archives because of other potential issues that could occur. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [TZO-17-2009]Trendmicro multiple bypass/evasions
    ... but mitigation recommendations for certain ... Security notification reaction rating: Good ... archives because of other potential issues that could occur. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • nbc Kudos to the dems :-) nbc
    ... The 85-8 vote makes this bill veto proof. ... Congress sends 9/11 panel recommendations to Bush ... Security Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson, ... the past six years," said White House spokesman Scott Stanzel. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Hard Sayins and Strong Thoughts . . . . .
    ... recommendations regarding the threat faced by America. ... The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, ... Real Security Act of 2006: Learning from the Lessons of 9/11 ... The legislation distributes homeland ...
    (soc.retirement)