Cyber Terrorism and deliberate disclosure

In the scenario of irresponsible disclosure, n3td3v Security defines cyber
terrorism as living in fear of a computer attack because a security researcher
has disclosed a critical unpatched vulnerability to the public domain.

More: http://n3td3v.blogspot.com/2010/07/cyber-terrorism-and-deliberate.html
Andrew Wallace

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • A Few Realities About Security Re: [Full-Disclosure] Microsoft Cries Wolf ( again )
    ... I have a critical vulnerability with Microsoft right now. ... taken to fix my bugs - nor for six months... ... about every other security researcher and every other security company? ... Not every security researcher has such ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [ MDVSA-2012:110 ] mozilla
    ... Package: mozilla ... Security researcher Mario Gomes andresearch firm Code Audit Labs ... Google security researcher Abhishek Arya used the Address Sanitizer ... reports generated by Firefox and sent to the report-uri location ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • [Full-disclosure] [ MDVSA-2012:110-1 ] mozilla
    ... Package: mozilla ... Security researcher Mario Gomes andresearch firm Code Audit Labs ... Google security researcher Abhishek Arya used the Address Sanitizer ... reports generated by Firefox and sent to the report-uri location ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [ MDVSA-2012:110-1 ] mozilla
    ... Package: mozilla ... Security researcher Mario Gomes andresearch firm Code Audit Labs ... Google security researcher Abhishek Arya used the Address Sanitizer ... reports generated by Firefox and sent to the report-uri location ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • [Full-disclosure] [ MDVSA-2012:145 ] firefox
    ... Security issues were identified and fixed in mozilla firefox: ... Security researcher Abhishek Arya of Google Chrome Security ...
    (Full-Disclosure)