Cyber Terrorism and deliberate disclosure

In the scenario of irresponsible disclosure, n3td3v Security defines cyber
terrorism as living in fear of a computer attack because a security researcher
has disclosed a critical unpatched vulnerability to the public domain.

More: http://n3td3v.blogspot.com/2010/07/cyber-terrorism-and-deliberate.html
Andrew Wallace

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1