[Dailydave] Hyenas of the Security Industry

What he done was cyber terrorism, the same as all the other researchers have been doing for a long time... inciting cyber attacks through a disclosure release, to force a vendor to change policy by pressure of cyber attacks created by the disclosure.

It's expected researchers will stick up for other researchers and not believe they are doing anything wrong and believe their actions improve security, they don't.

Andrew

http://sites.google.com/site/n3td3v/

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1