Possible game changer: Full disclosure is cyber terrorism

Hi all,

Possible game changer here, most people seem to agree
with me that Full disclosure is cyber terrorism when I probed it in the
comments section http://news.cnet.com/8301-27080_3-20007421-245.html?tag=mncol;title#comments

It seems there is a shift in public opinion on the Full disclosure debate and people are starting to eye up new laws to stop some of the stuff that is being disclosed.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

Relevant Pages