Possible game changer: Full disclosure is cyber terrorism

Hi all,

Possible game changer here, most people seem to agree
with me that Full disclosure is cyber terrorism when I probed it in the
comments section http://news.cnet.com/8301-27080_3-20007421-245.html?tag=mncol;title#comments

It seems there is a shift in public opinion on the Full disclosure debate and people are starting to eye up new laws to stop some of the stuff that is being disclosed.

Andrew

http://sites.google.com/site/n3td3v/

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1