Re: How to bypass firewalls

All kinds of traffic? Use FEP;www. faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3093.html

Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra

-----Original Message-----
From: Raja <raja1.it.consultant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 09:32:35
To: <security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: How to bypass firewalls

Hi,

Can anybody let me know the available methods for bypassing firewall for
all kinds of traffic?

Thanks,
Raja

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1